Tuesday 28 December 2010

Heading Back After The Holidays...

Let me start off by saying a Big Merry Christmas to all, I hope you had a wonderful day, and so the big day has passed, and what a great day it was.  I spent the day with my boyfriend and his family, eating, chilling out and watching TV, what more could you want for a Christmas day.

Unfortunately I couldn't spend the holiday with my family this year due to work commitments, but it does mean double time with my boyfriend which was quite a nice change.  After our break at his parents we headed back to my home in London, so I needed an outfit that was comfy to travel in when hiking all my pressies and bags on the train, let me know what you think:

Jumper - Primark, Black Top - H&M, Shorts - H&M, Wooly Tights - Primark, Socks - Primark, Suede Boots - Primark.

Let me know how your holidays went, and what you think of my outfit.

Speak soon x
Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...