Friday 31 December 2010

New Year Nails...

So I've just got around to testing Barry M's Nail Effects (311), what can I say.... I love it!


I used it over Marks and Spencer's neon yellow polish, which, though I love the colour, the quality is just not there, I needed two thick coats and my thumb polish has started chipping already! Not good, but luckily the Nail Effects disguises it nicely.

Although I have managed to sort my nails out, I don't actually know what I will be doing this evening, or what I will be wearing, so I will let you guys know what I got up to and which dress I decided to wear later.

 Let me know what you lot have planned for this evening, and what wonderful delights you are wearing....

Speak soon x Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...