Friday 10 December 2010

OOTD plus bits I picked up in Superdrug

So I just couldn't wait to get down to Superdrug and have a look at what was on offer on their 3for2, here are a few things I picked up....

BarryM Instant Nail Effect, BarryM Dusty Mauve (313) nail polish, two Sleek liquid eyeliners in black (best ever liquid eyeliners!) BarryM Petrol Black (98) dazzle dust, and Revlon Colour Stay eyeliner in black.









As soon as I got home I just had to test the dazzle dust as it was so pretty in the shop...I have to say it's not as vibrant as I had hoped, but it is still very pretty.



Here's what I am wearing today - I'm planning on going to my girlfriends house to chill out and watch movies so decided to wear something comfy (and items I bought yesterday - see earlier blog):




Shoe's - Vera Moda, Leggings - H&M, Long Vest Top - H&M, Striped Top - New Look, Vintage Aran Cardigan - Ebay, Necklaces - (Black) Miss Selfridge, (Silver) H&M, Rings - (Black &Silver) H&M, (Silver&Amber) Xmas Present 2 years ago.




Make-up - Eyes - MAC Painterly paint pot, BarryM Petrol Black Dazzle Dust, Sleek Eyeliner, Cheeks - M&S blusher, Contour - Dallas by Benefit, Lips - Lucas PawPaw Ointment







Once I've tested the rest of the products from my shopping trip I'll let you know what I think.

What about you guys? Have you got any of these products and want to comment? What do you think of my outfit? Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...