Monday 31 January 2011

There's an Elephant in the Room...

What a busy weekend I've had, it was my little cousins Christening and we had some of my Irish family over from Ireland and London all gather together for good ol' knees up.  I love family get together's, everyone squished into somebody's house eating, laughing having good times.

Cardigan, Necklace - Vintage, Dress - boutique in Hammersmith, Tights - Primark, Boots - Office

On Sunday we still had loads of family still over and they popped around for dinner and a sing song, which was so much fun, and everything seems so much quieter now everyone has gone home.
Jacket - Primark, T-shirt, Vest Top, Jeggings - H&M, Boots - Office, Necklace - Xmas Present.


I love this Necklace, it's so unique, I haven't seen anyone else with it, and have no idea where it was bought.

What did you guys and dolls get up to at the weekend?

Speak soon xxx Pin It

5 comments:

Sofia said...

Such a cute cute necklace!

20 YORK STREET said...

You look so casual chic in these outfits! My bestie is in Ireland and I wish I can go there soon to visit!

Stay Happy and Positive!

besos,

ML


20 YORK STREET

- said...

cute elephant!
www.sarahsfatbubble.blogspot.com

LittleMissLee said...

thanks for all the lovely comments :)

xxx

Jaco said...

I LOVE the necklace!!! and your primark blazer too. Massive style envy xxx

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...