Saturday 19 February 2011

Birds of A Feather....

...Flock together.  That's what they say anyway!

After looking at my pictures today, I realised that all my outfits had a running theme - birds!  From designs on my clothes to accessories... ingenious huh? ha ha

Monday..

I haven't worn this dress in yonks, and I saw it in the wardrobe and remembered quite how much I do like the dress, the cute bird pattern, the detailed ruffle around the neck - the only slightly annoying thing about it is when you're walking it gets stuck to your tights and rises up - not the most practical or sightly thing! Hence the reason this dress is never really at the top of my list of things to wear...

Cardigan - H&M, Dress - New Look, Tights & Socks - Primark, Boots - Peacocks

Tuesday...

I purchased this top a while ago from Primark and filed it into my wardrobe and completely forgot about it! doh!  but anyway all is now good because I found it on Tuesday - I bought it because its just so cute and pretty and has a fabulous lace back (which in my rush I forgot to photograph - double doh!):

Cardigan & Owl Ring - H&M, T-shirt, Tights & socks - Primark, Boots - Peacocks

Wednesday...

I'm afraid I don't have much to say for Wednesday only that I can remember thinking is it really only half way through the week and hurry up Friday!
Cardigan - H&M, Dress - Boutique in Hammersmith, Tights and Necklace - Primark, Boots - Office

Thursday...

Remember one of my very early posts when I bought all those tops from New Look? Well this is one of the purchases from way back then and I've finally got around to wearing it! whoop!  I teamed it with one of my chunky knit cardigans as the weather has started to turn a lil' bit chillier in the last couple of days...

Cardigan - Ebay, Bird Top - New Look, Vest Top, Jeggings, Socks - H&M, Boots, Necklace - Primark

Friday...

It's the end of another very long week! woohooo, and I was in a REALLY good mood, playing all sorts of music in the office - Hanson, Ace of Base, Mumford and Sons etc etc.

Cardigan - Ebay, T-shirt, Vest Top, Skirt - H&M, Tights & Ring - Primark, Skull Necklace - Brick Lane Markets, Boots - Zara

And my purchase of the week...

This fabulous claw ring I spied in So High Soho - this fabulous little shop around the corner from where I work where the sell everything from fancy dress costumes to silver jewellery - and it's pretty damn cheap - I picked this beauty up for a mere £15!  Bargain huh?

Speak soon xxx
Pin It

4 comments:

rebeccalucyh said...

Love your outfits <3
You have great style x

LittleMissLee said...

Thanks for your lovely comments xxxx

EevvaStyle said...

love the first outfit!

Phara said...

Wow, what a ring, I've been looking for a claw necklace, but most are so expensive ^^
X

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...