Saturday 5 February 2011

Busy Bee...

Gong Xi Fat Choi!!!   Happy Chinese New Year to everyone, I can't wait for Sunday, the family and I are going to China Town on Sunday to see all the celebrations and eat lots of food, yum yum, I'll update everyone with pic's tomorrow.

Man, it's been such a busy week at work, I've been doing a lot of overtime, so haven't had much time for my blog :( sad times.  But I did manage to take pics of my outfits which is good news, so here they are...





I've taken today's pic inside as it's just too blooming windy and I look like Medusa!  

I'm afraid, I'm going to be pretty rubbish today as well as I just don't know what to write about, but I will be back tomorrow.  Let me know if you lot are doing anything special for Chinese New Year?

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

2 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Happy new year! All those outfits are very lovely :) I especially like the blue flower print dress!

LittleMissLee said...

Happy New Year to you too, thanks so much for your comment xxx

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...