Sunday 27 February 2011

Va va voooooom....

At around 6pm yesterday evening I finally got some life back into me and decided to go out with my Ma and Bro for a meal and hit Shoreditch for a friends Bday.

I decided seeing as had been a lazy bum all day I would make a real effort with my outfit - which gave me a great excuse to wear this FABULOUS dress from Topshop - it was a part of their designer collaboration with TV.

 Cardigan - H&M, Dress - Topshop/TV, Tights, Necklace & Ring - Primark, Wedge Boots - Vera Moda

I actually found this little number on my friends Jac's blog. It was too big for her so I just snapped it up :) Lucky me!

The cut of this dress is perfect and the material if so thick and fabulous and the detail is too die for!


What do you think? I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this dress so be prepared to see me sporting it at every opportunity :)
For the meal we ended up going to Cote - a lovely chain of French restaurants that I have always passed but never been in. We ended up in the one in Turnham Green - as soon as we walked in you could smell all the delicious food and the atmosphere was alive with conversations and laughter.

Their menu can be found here, but this is our selection:
Mumma - Bread selection followed by Steak Frites
Bro - Rillettes (Duck and Pork Pate), Sirloin Steak with Garlic butter, Chocolate Fondant
Me - Steak Tartare, Duck Confit




Everything was mouth wateringly delicious - I highly recommend you take a visit!

As for my trip to Shoreditch - it was short but sweet, I popped over for a quick drink in Zigfrid's in Hoxton square, caught up with the birthday girl and her friends and caught my last tube home and was in bed my 1am.

Not bad for a Saturday that originally started out quite ropey.

What did everyone get up to on their Saturday?

Speak Soon xxx Pin It

2 comments:

Jaco said...

Jealous!!!!!!

http://jacabag.blogspot.com

Nina said...

Pretty dress!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...