Saturday 26 February 2011

Spinning heads...

So I went to a leaving do after work yesterday and lets just say I feel rather delicate today.  I'm still in my PJ's and its dull and wet outside so I may just spend the day watching DVD's and chilling out at home.

Thursday:
All about the stripes! And the fact the temperature is rising so I get to wear all my other jackets stashed away in my wardrobe. I really do love this jacket and its nice and warm too!

Cardigan, Top, Skirt, Tights - H&M, Jacket, Scarf, Socks - Primark, Necklace - Aldo, Boots - Office

Friday:
I adore these tights, the pattern is fab and the quality is great - I've had them for ages without any ladders!  However I found them quite hard to photograph so apologies for the pics but I wanted to show you the design, they remind me of Gameboys and Tetris


 Cardigan, Socks - Primark, Dress Topshop, Tights - H&M, Necklace - Vintage, Boots - Office

Let me know what you lovelies think and what you got up to on Friday.

Speak Soon xxx


Pin It

5 comments:

stephanie said...

your tights are too cute, glad i stumbled onto your blog!
xx
http://www.br0keandshameless.blogspot.com

M said...

Cute Blog! New follower, come by mine and say hello sometime.

M - Even Artichokes Have Hearts ♥

Veronika Novotny said...

Adorable, I seriously adore tights and yours are fab, really loving those stripey ones. Have a lovely weekend. xx veronika

Unknown said...

Lovely outfits!

PinkBeautyBliss.com

LittleMissLee said...

Thanks all for your lovely comments :)
xxx

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...