Tuesday 22 February 2011

Twisted Tales....

Why hello there....

I've just got back from a lovely trip to the theatre where Abi and myself watched the wonderful Roald Dahl's Twisted Tales.  It's was playing at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith - I've never been before but it was very cute and cosy.  The play itself was great, eerie, funny, fab cast - I do recommend you go see it before it closes on the 26th February.


To be honest the reason for really wanting to go and see this was because of my current blog obsession Louder than Silence, a blog owned by the most cool and effortlessly stylish couple Sally and Ross, who always seem to have the perfect balance of work and play - follow them through there fascinating and usually yummy adventures and check out there's cute and quirky style - I am currently in LOVE with this blog and they have really inspired me to see more of London (even though I was born and raised here).  They always find something or somewhere new... the next stop for me is the Museum of Everything again a la the adventures of Sally and Ross - BIG THANK-YOU for all the inspiration you have given me! 


My outfit today is all cosy and warm...the weather is yet to pick up - but I'm not complaining I love any excuse to wear my chunky knits and leg warmers:

Cardigan - Nicole Farhi/Vintage, Floral Top - Topshop, Vest Top, Shorts, Leg Warmers, Necklace - H&M, Tights - Primark, Boots - Office

Let me know who you guys are following at the moment? Any recommendations?

Speak soon xxx

Pin It

3 comments:

Indah Nainggolan said...

i love your leg warmers :) and that floral top looks good on you :)

http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

Hatty Bell said...

I love this outfit, the mix of textures is great!

Thankyou for all your lovely comments on my blog :) x

Louder Than Silence said...

Just seen this - thanks doll :) so happy we inspired you, what a lovely thing to say! Sally x

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...