Sunday 13 February 2011

The Winds of Change

This week I've been really busy again, so apologies for the lack of blog action.  I've just been really busy with work recently working late nights and weekends, but hopefully it will calm down soon and it will be back to normal.  Its also been wet and windy this week hence the reason some of the pics are taken inside and some I look a little wind swept this week.  I'm afraid I don't have much to say either as I've just been working! booo - so this Sunday I'll do another quick round up of the outfits I wore this week:

Sunday:
Cardigan - Zara, Dress - Topshop, Tights - Primark, Necklace - Vintage, Boots - Office

Monday:
Dress, Necklace & Tights - Primark, Boots - Office

Tuesday:
Dress - Primark, Tights - M&S, Necklace - Vintage, Boots - Office

Wednesday:
Cardigan - Nicole Farhi/Vintage, Top, Leggings & x1 Necklace - H&M, Pointed Necklace - Portobello Market, Ankle Boots - New Look

Thursday:
Cardigan & Shoes - Primark, Dress & Tights - H&M, Necklace - Warehouse

Friday:
Cardigan & Dress - H&M, Necklace, Tights & Socks - Primark, Boots - Office

Saturday:
Cardigan, Dress, Tights - Primark, Boots Office


Let me know what you guys have been up to this week? And what you think about my outfits this week.

Speak soon xxx
Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...