Saturday 5 March 2011

Not quite as planned...

Hey hey, so due to a mini family crisis I didn't manage to go out and see my friends - instead I was carting my pregnant aunty here there and everywhere!  Oh well, at least there was a happy ending to the day.

Anyway - I did dress up to go out, but it turns out it wasn't the most practical outfit to be racing around London in, also apologies for the horrible location of the pic I've only just arrived home and taken it and sadly it's pitch black outside!

 Cardigan & Dress - H&M, Tights & Necklace - Primark, Boots - Office

This is another dress I haven't worn in a long time and once putting in on I remembered how great it makes me feel.  It's shape is flattering and cute with ribbed body which pulls you in in all the right places and a girly rara/ruffle skirt.  I also love the colour and the detail in the cardigan and it really makes any outfit pop.   These tights are also beautiful in their detail, I've posted these before, but thought I would show you again the fab design on the back of the tights, I also have these with another spotted detail which as also great and only £2 from Primark - you can't really go wrong in my opinion.

How was everyone else's Saturday? Did all go as planned?

Speak Soon xxx Pin It

3 comments:

kate maggie said...

Aw, sorry to hear your weekend didnt go exactly as planned but atleast you looked beautiful! hehe. I love this outfit so much!! I need to get a mustard colored cardigan asap! You have inspired me. Have a wonderful sunday love. xo

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit :)
Thanks for telling me, I won't buy Topshop make-up !
Thanks, but I don't think my frilled top was something very creative, I made it when I was boring during holidays :-)
xxx

Lilmendoza said...

Beautiful outfit as always :) xxx

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...