Saturday 19 March 2011

Outfits of the week...

I've just realised I haven't posted hardly any of my outfits this week, blog fail! But hey, better late than never...

Sunday:
It was the St Patrick's Day Parade and celebrations in central London today so some of the family (Mumma, Brother, 2 Aunties, 1 Uncle, 4 Cousins) all headed down to listen to the music and dance the day away, it was such great fun and being half Irish on my mother's side all the family that did come down we're all dressed to impress, though I decided to hold off until Thursday when it was actually Paddy's day...

Dress, Headband, Necklace - Primark, Tights & Boots - H&M

Monday:
Though it was quite sunny, it was still rather chilly so another perfect excuse to pull on a chunky knit!  I also love these cord shorts and Moccasin style boots - perfect for this time of year I feel.
Headscarf - Brick Lane Market, Top, Vest Top & Shorts - H&M, Necklace & Tights - Primark, Boots - Urban Outfitters.

Tuesday:
As per my Ouchy! post I decided to wear these rather uncomfortable pumps, but I do like the detail on the top and cardigan... have a read of my previous post for my deets...
Cardigan, Necklace, Tights & Pumps - Primark, Top - Topshop, Skirt - H&M


Wednesday:
I haven't worn a short denim skirt in AGES so I though it was about time to dust one off as the weather is really picking up, I also quite like this blazer/skirt combo
Blazer - Primark, Top - Top - Topshop, Vest Top & Tights - H&M, Necklace - Portobello Market, Boots - Zara

Thursday:
Happy St Patrick's Day to one and all!!!!  As I promised I decided to stick with the St Paddy's day theme and wear the cute little green number.  I popped down to O'Neils after work for a little bevvy and the atmosphere was great, laughing drinking and GREAT Irish music!
Cardigan, Tights & Socks - Primark, Dress & Boots - H&M

Friday:
I've seen everyone wearing this cardigan in a lot of blogs recently, and it just really made me want to wear mine, so here it is.  I love the colour, the detail on the shoulders and the way it makes an outfit pop!
Cardigan, Top, Vest Top, Jeggings - H&M, Shoes - New Look

I shall post my outfit of today tomorrow as currently I'm currently scambling to leave the house and get out in the sun! :)

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

5 comments:

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

lovely outfits!

▲ Lots of love, Lisette ▲
sweetlisette.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

love all of your outfits!!

Unknown said...

love the cardigan!!!

Yourgirlsworld.blogspot.com (product reviews, fashion, working out, health, and much much more! Check it out!)

LOOK! FLYING MONKEYS! said...

I love them all, you look so lovely!

Alexandra said...

HI! that's a cool idea to make one weeks outfits in one post, great work :)
xxx

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...