Friday 11 March 2011

A package arrived with my name on it....

Wahay! It's Friday! I'm so glad - even though it was only a four day week for me it felt looong! But as they say, good things come to those who wait....and I have been waiting for my package to arrive from Ebay and it did all ready for me when I arrived home from work yesterday evening....


I wonder what could be inside....
My beautiful shiny new Pink Holga 120GCFN.  Its the typical plastic Holga camera with glass lens and coloured flash, and it takes 120 film.  I am so excited, it was on my wish list for ages and now I finally have my hands on one! woohoo.  The only down side is the film is around £5 a pack and you only get 12-16 prints out of it, also printing is around £11! So it seems it will be a VERY expensive hobby....anyone in London know where I can get cheap 120 film and cheap process and print per chance?

I also thought I would post my bed...why you say? Because I keep taking pictures on my beautiful bed throw and I thought I would share it with everyone....


A bit of an awful pic but I was trying to cut out the rest of my room because it's a bit of a dump at the moment, but I just love this throw - Portobello Vintage, and these cute covers from Ikea....what does everyone think?

Speak soon xxx

PS - Follow me on Tumblr also have a link top left of my blog - Enjoy!
Pin It

1 comment:

Dilan D said...

lovely camera :D

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...