Thursday 3 March 2011

Stylish Stylist...


I'm not sure if this is a UK wide thing, but in London we get a free magazine every Tuesday/Wednesday called Stylist.  It's a womens magazine that covers everything from Beauty to Fashion to Travel.  It has to be said it's one of my favourite reads on my journey to work, and the best thing? It's FREE :)

This magazine constantly fills me with ideas and inspiration.  For instance in every issue on the second/third page its filled with lots of beautiful items..


Everything from make-up, perfume and toiletries to furniture, paintings and books... how could you not be inspired?  I personally have my eye on that little jewellery box (centre right page).  I know alot of things featured in this magazine may be slightly out of some peoples price range (including mine) but that's when your own personal style and bargain hunting kicks in!

I mean their fashion pages are heavenly...(loving the leather dress)

Apologies if this post is not to my usual trend, but I just wanted to share my love for this magazine, and even if it wasn't free I would highly recommend you try and get your hands on a copy each week, or read it on-line here: http://read.stylist.co.uk/issue/Feb28-2011 

Let me know what you ladies think and what freebies/magazines you recommend?

Speak Soon xxx Pin It

2 comments:

Emma Skye said...

Oh man! Love it too. It makes my journey to work on Tuesday really, really enjoyable (and I ride the smelly hot Victoria line so that is saying something!) Really awesome blog xx

Anonymous said...

Great blog, loving your headband's in the previous post!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...