Saturday 19 March 2011

The Sun is Shining, the weather is sweet....

What a glorious day!  I was woken early this morning with the sun blazing through my window and it was just the best feeling.  Currently I am still in my PJ's but I have lots to do today - I need to go and get some fabric to make a couple more bags for my camera's - you see I'm slightly obsessed with two things at the moment - Toy Camera's and Sewing and Knitting, as I mentioned before I was in the process of knitting a hat, but the sun came up and I decided to make a little draw string bag to haul my camera's around in so the don't get scratched in my bag:


So this is my first ever attempt at using a sewing machine and making a drawstring bag so there are some loose threads and wonky edges, but it's not bad hey?  An it's really got me in the mood to get creative!

I also have to say sorry I haven't been around much this week, I've been rather busy with work, but I promised to be a little better this week :)


Speak Soon xxx Pin It

1 comment:

Lilmendoza said...

Ooo love love the bag! Let's make more on stitch n bitch session!.. Well u gotta teach me how to make them first! :) x

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...