Thursday 3 March 2011

Woolly wears of the week....

I can't believe we're already in March...and it's STILL freezing! brrr  

So I've been a bit lame this week, it's been another hectic one at work, but alas, here is a quick round up of my outfits of the week.... it turns out I'm also slightly obsessed with my chunky knits!

Monday:
The trusty chunky knit is back on - I love them, any excuse I say! Also decided to try out one of my new purchases from Brick Lane
Cardigan - Ebay, T-shirt - Topshop, Vest Top & Leggings - H&M, Socks - Primark, Boots - Office, Necklace - Portobelloe, Headscarf - Brick Lane Market

Tuesday:
What's this? Another chunky knit? Why yes it is...but with woolly tights for extra woolly warm!  I do like the colours in this outfit - 
Cardigan - Ebay, Dress, Tights & Hat - H&M, Boots - Office, Necklace - Primark

Wednesday:
You guessed it...another chunky! I love this ring from H&M, it's only plastic but the colour and design is fab!
Cardigan - Ebay, Top - Topshop, Vest Top, Shorts & Ring - H&M, Tights & Socks - Primark, Boots - Office, Necklace - Aldo

Thursday:
Shock, Horror...not a chunky knit in sight! Apologies for the terrible colour of the pic it seems my camera doesn't like black dresses on a gloomy Thursday morning.  I've also decided to go for a side messy bun - cute huh?
Cardigan, Vest Top & Tights - H&M, Dress & Boots - Zara, Socks - Primark, Necklace - Vintage

And Today is Friday.... I'm so excited for the weekend, can't wait to relax and chill - even though I'm quite booked up, I've got another leaving drinks this evening, meeting friends tomorrow day and my Mumma's Birthday on Sunday - but at least it's not work!  I'm also going to try the DIY 'Ombre' style dye on my hair this weekend - I spied this little youtube vid by Em (I also just stumbled her rather cute blog!):


I will post some pics as soon as I'm done - fingers crossed it doesn't go orange!

I shall post today's outfit tomorrow as I'm currently blogging from work which is slightly naughty of me.  Hopefully tomorrow morning I won't feel quite as ropey as I did last week.

Let me know what everyone's weekend plans are, have you guys got a chilled one planned or actioned packed?

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on that, its March and SO gloomy today =(

p.s LOVE the turquoise ring, so pretty



xoxo
Miss Neira

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment! Love the ring it's very 70's!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Veronika Novotny said...

Adorable, I love chunky knit cardigans, just found a few at a thrift store, yay. And your coloured tights from Zara are fantastic. Happy weekend. xx veronika

Unknown said...

Woah you really seem to have such a great collection of knit sweaters! very cool and comfy looks! My favourite is the Tuesday look because of the rich colours!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...