Sunday 23 October 2011

✩ Fur Collars and Robots ✩

Cardigan & Skirt - H&M | Vest Top - bought in Thailand | Tights & Leg Warmers - Primark | Necklace - Forever 21 | Coat - Vintage | Boots - Office

It's finally time to bust out the winter coat - which I have been looking forward to for ages, as I picked up this fab vintage lambskin coat, which is the perfect fit and perfect for the cold weather.  It's so warm and the fur collar is really snug. 

I really do love the cold months, not because it's cold, but because you can layer up and remain snug as a bug.  What about everyone else? Have you got a coat you've been dying to wear? Do you prefer the hot or cold weather?

The one thing I do not like about the cold is the bugs that go around, I've currently got the sniffles and a horrible cough, but refuse to stay in and get better so I think I'm actually making it worse. Doh!


Speak Soon xxx

Pin It

11 comments:

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

What an amazing coat! I love it! I definitely prefer the cold weather, I love layering! And lots of cosy accessories!

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Love your vintage coat, looks like the perfect fit. I'm looking forward to busting out my faux fur.. I do like the winter months apart from when you stand freezing at a bus stop for ages :p xx

Juliet said...

Love love love the jacket! xx

JennaStevie said...

This coat is sooo amazing, it looks so warm and cozy! I love the button up front skirt too, such a beautiful piece. I love cold weather because of dressing all layered, it's so fun
xJennaD

Sophie said...

I have the sniffles too. Welcome to winter! Loving your necklace!
Sophie
x

Unknown said...

Love the skirt, very pretty

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Lilmendoza said...

love the robots!! x

Kaleido Mind said...

i'm a sucker for faux fur<3

Lydia Armstrong said...

That robot is precious.

Louder Than Silence said...

What a gorgeous coat, it looks so toasty! x

Jaco said...

jelous of the coat!! Its amazing! xx

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...