Saturday 15 October 2011

Snappy Snaps

Hat - Accessorize | Dress & Boots - Primark | Tights - M&S
Nails - No7, I'm Exquisite & Barry M, Black Nail Effects

I decided to try out the one odd painted nail that I've seen around, and I quite like it, what about you guys?

It's definitely the time of year to dust off the wooly hats and gloves, it may be gloriously sunning outside, but there sure is a definite chill in the air.  I love this hat, I picked it up in the Summer sale from Accessorize for the bargain price of £3.  Has everyone else started to pull out their woolies?

If you follow me on twitter you'll know I have finally got my hands on a Diana Mini, I used two  GroupOn vouchers where you pay £20 and get a £50 lomography voucher, so I got me a camera and flash for the super bargain price for £40!


I chose the mini because I love the effects you can achieve with this camera and it's all on 35mm film so alot cheaper to process that my 120 film that my Holga takes.  Its also small enough to keep in my handbag so I can take it where ever I go.  What's you favorite toy camera at the moment?
I'm off out this evening to celebrate my sisters birthday, I hope you all have a great weekend.

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

23 comments:

Sophie said...

Sad that I missed that groupon deal! Amazing :) I love my diana mini. x

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

I have a diana mini too, eek! I love it! I'm so jealous of your flash :) I want a fisheye lens for it too!

Two Happy Hearts said...

i love that beanie! it's so cozy & cute.

and a mini diana would be so great!! i have a regular-sized diana & a holga....but yeah, the 120 film is SO pricey to develop. i'd love to get my hands on a mini someday!

JennaStevie said...

That camera is soo awesome, I love it! And this dress is the perfect colour, so pretty and your hat is so cute
xJennaD

Rebecca said...

Love Lomo! I really want a Diana mini, £40 is a real bargain. I just bought an Action Sampler, so that's going to be fun to experiment with...

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

I love this outfit, lovely dress and that hat looks so cosy! I'd love a Diana Mini - they are just adorable xo

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love that camera!!! I want to see what kind of pics it takes.

Unknown said...

love the color of your dress!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Kirsty said...

Love the Diana Mini, wish I'd seen the deal it sounds like a bargain! You have such a pretty blog :) followinggg xx

Michelle Loreto said...

I love the "accent nail" as they call it! Definitely works how you did it with the crackle effect nail polish.
Love that dress on you! The colour's a stunner.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Anonymous said...

love the knit hat!! must have one for fall
love
kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

Unknown said...

beautiful dress and that cam is cute!
xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

.sabo skirt. said...

Great nails, we love the black effect! we love the dress too. Fabulous!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Lori said...

i love the nail idea, i think it looks great!

...look closer

M said...

love the camera! wow! i want one like that :(
pretty outfit too!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Chimere said...

ahh I love the camera, so vintage :). lovely nails btw, hoping to do mine like that. :)

www.itschimere.blogspot.com
x#
follow?

Sophie said...

Jealous you got such a great deal on the mini diana!
Sophie
x

Unknown said...

love this post! cute outfit and very cute camera

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

Lacee Swan said...

such a cute camera!....and i am into the odd nail too!

the ineffable soul said...

love the nails, it works well with the gold :) gutted that i missed that groupon voucher! x

Rachel said...

I have that dress too - one of my favourite ever Primark buys!

Luxx Mint said...

I missed that deal! I have a diana dreamer although still getting used to it! Would love to see yor photos.

The doll on fashion

Lotustraum said...

great outfit ! :)

love your camera!

XOXO

www.lotustraum.blogspot.com

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...