Sunday 20 November 2011

Happy Hands ♡

Jumper & Socks - Topshop | Top & Jeggings - H&M | Headscarf - Vintage | Brogues & Ring - Primark
Nail Polish - all Bary M

Well this week has been busy but relaxing if that makes sense at all?  I stumbled upon a great little cider pub during the week called the Green Man, they sell every kind of cider you can imagine, my favourite being the elderflower and lime one - yummy.  On Friday I went to see Breaking Dawn the latest in the Twilight saga - it was very cheesy but great! It was also good catching up with some girlfriends I haven't seen in a long time.  

Yesterday I went to Westfield Stratford with some friends, as one would expect it was absolutely PACKED with people, but with the hustle bustle and Christmas lights twinkling away it's really got me in the festive mood.  Surprisingly I didn't actually buy anything - shock, horror! I'm really trying to curb my spending at the moment, and I have to say, so far so good.  We finished the day sipping hot chocolates and listening to the Christmas tunes playing.  

Today I spent the morning at Battersea Car Boot Sale just browsing around watching the vulture dealers crowding new sellers as they arrive so they could grab the best bits and take them back to their stall and sell them at a higher price - the cheek!  

What has everyone else been up to this week?


I love these muticoloured nails, they really make me smile every time I look at them - whats your favourite nail trend at the moment?

Speak Soon xxx Pin It

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your shoes and nails. I want your nail polish :p

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Juliet said...

I really like your scarf and nails!

Currently I'm liking a block colour on all nails, but my ring finger - got red polka dots on at the moment! xx

JennaStevie said...

This sweater is so absolutely gorgeous my dear, such a pretty colour. And I am loving the multicoloured nail, SO fun
xJennaD

nurseybeau said...

gorgeous outfit :) and very jolly nails! im rubbish at nail painting, it takes me hours! x

threadesque said...

I love your style! :)

Lowri said...

That yellow looks gorgeous on you :) Love the outfit :) Oh and the dealers at bootsales annoy the hell out of me lol! sneaky little devils!

The Deer Head

x

Opal Wells said...

I can't figure out exactly how you tied this scarf but it looks perfect. I really just love this entire look.

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love your nails, and your head scarf! I've always wanted to go to Battersea car boot. I hate when dealers go around and do that though, annoying ! xo

Matthew Spade said...

the cheek of those sellers eh, but that is business. i'd probably do the same, if you want to make a bit of a living out of it anyway.

mustard and grey looks swish together

Sophie said...

I love your nails, I really need to try this! I have far too many nail varnishes, be a great way to use them up!
Sophie
x

Karen said...

Love the jumper, love the socks, love the nails :)

I saw Breaking Dawn tonight, it was just too cheesy, I couldn't handle it! Although I'm looking forwarding to seeing how she plays a vampire....

x K.

Love Letters to Lola

Jenna said...

love the headscarf. I'm loving multi coloured nails too!

jenna@www.pretastyle.blogspot.com

Marisa Noelle said...

My goodness, a cider pub? I would be in heaven...hehe. It really sounds delicious! I love your mustard top and headscarf, such a pretty outfit...really funny, I almost wore the exact same outfit to go bowling in a couple weeks ago..even the mint socks:) Have a good weekend darling!

M said...

love your nails! it's brilliant:)
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Autilia Antonucci said...

so cute and pretty <3 xx

Opal Wells said...

you look so effortlessly chic. I adore that scarf.

Anonymous said...

I like the color of your shirt!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...