Monday 7 November 2011

Spots and Collars

Cardigan & Tights - Primark | Top - H&M | Collar - Romwe | Skirt - Joy | Boots - Office

Remember remember the 5th of November.  Did everyone have a good Guy Fawkes night?  I spent the evening at a house party with my friends and a rather love cosy little bonfire.  


I'm so in love with the delectable collar I found on Romwe.  It's so pretty with its cute scallop design and pearl button.  I think it's my favourite accessory at the moment, what's your favourite piece at the moment?


Does anyone have any exciting plans for the week?  I'm going on my first date in years on Wednesday, slightly nervous, fingers crossed it all works out.


Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

10 comments:

JennaStevie said...

It's a collar you just attach to anything?! Thats pretty amazing, I loove the polka dot top and that wonderful button up skirt. Such a cute combination
xJennaD

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love the collar- thought it was part of the top at first :) I went to Primrose Hill and looked at people's fireworks, fun times. xx

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

LOVE that Romwe collar, I really want to get one!

Lydia Armstrong said...

Love the collar!! So cute.

Courtney Erin said...

Love the collar - I totally thought it was a part of the top.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I LOVE your skirt!! And the collar is great :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

alexandra grecco said...

so sweet!

xx
Alexandra

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh my...this is lovely. I am such a sucker for adorable collars and those scallops on yours is making my heart pitter patter:) Gorgeous darling..hope your date went well. xx Marisa

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love your boots! x hivenn

Hepburn Hilton said...

I love this outfit, you look great! How clever with the collar. I love the poladots here to, I have a thing for them:)

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...